These are the websites of the EST goes EAST project partners:
Country specific contacts
A list of country-specific contacts, including those of the respective Ministries of Transport, Environment and Health, can be accessed from the respective country page (accessed via 'Countries'). Alternatively, a list of contact for these Ministries can be found on the PEP website.
Websites of other stakeholders: Intergovernmental bodies
Below are links to the websites of some relevant international and European inter-governmental bodies:
- European Commission, DG Mobility and Transport - the European Commission's department that focuses on transport, in general.
- European Commission, DG Environment - the European Commission's department that focuses on environment, including air pollutant emissions and noise from transport.
- European Commission, DG Climate Action - the European Commission's department that focuses on climate change, including greenhouse gas emissions from transport.
- European Commission, DG Health and Consumers - the European Commission's department that focuses on health.
- European Environment Agency - The EEA is an agency of the European Commission that focuses on monitoring Europe's environment.
- European Investment Bank - The EIB is the European Union's bank and is owned by, and represents the interests of, the EU's Member States.
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development - The EBRD's shareholders are countries from both within Europe and elsewhere in the world, as well as the EU and EIB.
- International Transport Forum - An intergovernmental organisation and think tank that evolved out of the European Conference of Ministers of Transport (ECMT).
- World Heath Organization/ Regional Office for Europe - WHO leads on health within the United Nations system; its RoE had a transport and health page.
- UN Economic Commission for Europe's Transport, Health and Environment Pan-European Action Plan - The UNECE's THE PEP aims to make the links betwen, transport, health and the environment and act as a means of share practice and experience.
- Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe - The REC is an international organisation that aims to address environmental issues in Central and Eastern Europe.
EST goes EAST Clearing House Contacts
Tel: +41 22 757 4683/ +41 79 596 8319