|6th European Transport Research Conference, Warsaw, April 2016|
The 6th European Transport Research Conference will be held in the Polish capital Warsaw between 18 and 21 April 2016. The conference is organised by the TRA (Transport Research Arena), which includes the European Commission and various other European transport research bodies, including ERRAC, ERTRAC and ALICE. The conference will cover inter alia:
- Environment, including decarbonisation and sustainability.
- Vehicles and vessels technologies.
- Urban and long-distance people mobility.
- Safe, secure and resilient transport systems.
- Transport infrastructure.
More information on the conference can be found on its website.