bahis siteleri yeni giriş buca escort

GP: Creating optimal mobility measures to enable reduced commuter emissions - Bulgaria PDF Print E-mail
COMMERCE is a three year project, part of the Intelligent Energy for Europe's (IEE) STEER Programme. Its aim is to increase the number and improve the quality of Mobility Plans that are developed by small and medium sized companies by providing tools and standards based on best practice across Europe. Mobility Plans are also known as Travel Plans and their development is a clear way of reducing commuter’s CO2 emissions.

 

BULGARIA - PLOVDIV

About Plovdiv

Plovdiv is located in the centre of the Balkan Peninsula. It is the second largest city in Bulgaria with a surface area of 101.981 km2. The population of Plovdiv is about 340 000 people. The unemployment rate for 2006 was 5.9%. There are several business support organizations; the International Trade Fair, Customs Terminal, Industrial Zones, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, NGOs Plovdiv is crossed by important European transport corridors: No. 4 (Duras-Tirana-Kafasan-Skopje-Deve Bair/Gyueshevo-Sofia-Plovdiv) and No. 8 (Dresden/Nuremberg-Prague-Wien/Bratislava-Budapest-Krajova-Konstanca/Sofia-Thessaloniki/Plovdiv-Bourgas-Varna).

 

Transport Issues

  • Public Transport – buses, trolley-buses, mini-buses and taxi - cabs

  • Total number of transported people (2005)-166 246 people
  • The trolley-bus transport is implemented by “Urban Transport” EOOD
  • The mini-bus transport is implemented by “Auto Nord” AD (there are 45 mini-buses that cover 10 lines)
  • “Hebros bus” Ltd. is a transport company since 1990; it implements 50 % of the transport in Plovdiv District; employees – 534; It has at its disposal a bus-park with 215 buses; It is an owner of the three bus stations in Plovdiv, as well as a service base for maintenance of the available bus park 

 The available Plovdiv transport scheme, served by the companies consists of 29 bus lines, 6 trolley – bus lines and 10 additional minibus lines. (For the present moment, a transport statute is prepared which must be approved by the Municipal Council). Twelve of the bus lines and six of the trolley – bus lines, meaning 47% of the total number of lines are served by “Urban Transport Plovdiv”, and all the rest, meaning 53% are served by private companies. The majority of public transport vehicles in the city of Plovdiv are old vehicles, which is neither ecological or comfortable for the passengers.

There is a significant irregularity of passengers’ flow in the hour zones of the twenty – four hour period. There are three rush hours, in the morning (6.30 – 8.30), in the afternoon (11.30 – 13.30) and in the evening (16.30 – 18.30).

The availability of three rush hours in the passenger flow could be explained with the determined social order in the city, work timetable of the enterprises, the organizations and the institutions and the schools’ timetable. Researches have been conducted for the yearly /season/ rush hour lines – for transported passengers during the months. It was rendered that the seasons - winter and spring has a relative stability of the passenger flow and a tendency of decrease at the beginning of the summer – in June. As referred to winter and summer, they are characterized with comparatively lower values of passengers’ flow and with significant variations during different months.

The lowest registered values of passenger flow are in August and September, typical of the summer holidays and vacations, as well as in December when there are lots of national holidays. The permanent residents together with the temporary staying define a constant density of population in the city on about 400 thousand people. Plovdiv is divided by the Maritsa River, which restricts the connects between the divided parts of the city.

 

Plovdiv in COMMERCE

Plovdiv will: The available Plovdiv transport scheme, served by the companies consists of 29 bus lines, 6 trolley – bus lines and 10 additional minibus lines. (For the present moment, a transport statute is prepared which must be approved by the Municipal Council). Twelve of the bus lines and six of the trolley – bus lines, meaning 47% of the total number of lines are served by “Urban Transport Plovdiv”, and all the rest, meaning 53% are served by private companies. The majority of public transport vehicles in the city of Plovdiv are old vehicles, which is neither ecological or comfortable for the passengers.

There is a significant irregularity of passengers’ flow in the hour zones of the twenty – four hour period. There are three rush hours, in the morning (6.30 – 8.30), in the afternoon (11.30 – 13.30) and in the evening (16.30 – 18.30).

The availability of three rush hours in the passenger flow could be explained with the determined social order in the city, work timetable of the enterprises, the organizations and the institutions and the schools’ timetable. Researches have been conducted for the yearly /season/ rush hour lines – for transported passengers during the months. It was rendered that the seasons - winter and spring has a relative stability of the passenger flow and a tendency of decrease at the beginning of the summer – in June. As referred to winter and summer, they are characterized with comparatively lower values of passengers’ flow and with significant variations during different months.

The lowest registered values of passenger flow are in August and September, typical of the summer holidays and vacations, as well as in December when there are lots of national holidays. The permanent residents together with the temporary staying define a constant density of population in the city on about 400 thousand people. Plovdiv is divided by the Maritsa River, which restricts the connects between the divided parts of the city.

Plovdiv in COMMERCE

 

 

Plovdiv will:  

  •  Introduce a system for electrinic ticket charging
  • Adopt GPS system for control and surveillance – giving information to the electronic boards
  • Adopt the existing infrastructure for separating lines for traffic
  • Introduce new vehicles with engines corresponding to the EU standards

     

Municipality of Plovdiv

 

The local authority is responsible for urban infrastructure and the city’s transport plan. Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria.

Website: http://www.commerce-eu.org/

 

 

Liquid WinstrolThere are three major facts that should be watched out for in all payday loans in the United States. Since its introduction in the market buying Cialis can be exclusively in pharmacy chains with a prescription from a doctor. I agree that this is very inconvenient and takes a lot of time and effort.
tuvturk

EST project case studies conducted by countries in cooperation with OECD


Home|Good Practices|Publication|Contact List|Useful Links|Notice Board
Copyright © EST Goes East Clearing House (EgE). All rights reserved.